Monday, July 29, 2013

Flourless Gluten-free Mushroom Pizza



* Just a note on this pizza - if you want it to be 100% gluten free, you have to use oat flour that's gluten-free. Because many factories process wheat and gluten products in the same place that oatmeal is processed, the oats could possibly be contaminated with gluten. *


I was looking through recipes on the internet today, and came across this one on www.food.com. It is so delicious and loaded with protein and fiber.

For my toppings I added some tomato sauce, 1/3 cup of part-skim mozzarella cheese and as many mushrooms as I wanted. It came out absolutely amazing - I don't feel like I'm missing out on your normal processed white flour pizza at all. In fact, I like this better! I would definitely recommend this pizza crust recipe over the previous cauliflower crust recipe that I posted. Definitely check it out!

Oatmeal Crust Pizza



No comments:

Post a Comment